Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My Afternoon With The Dragon Lady

I ran into my ex-wife last night, and I noticed that she put on a few pounds since we've divorced. To give you some background on her, I was married to a cougar. She's about ten years older than me, and not to happy about getting older, and especially about gaining weight.

Some people would even refer to her attitude towards aging as being like a "dragon lady".

Unfortunately during this run in, I made the mistake of mentioning her weight gain, and it set her off to no end. She automatically started radiating hate and rage. "I" didn't cause her weight gain, she did it to herself. But she tore into me, and everyone else around me, as though we were feeding her yeast. Needless to say, our chance meeting didn't last too long.

But, don't just take my word for it. See what others who witnessed her rage have to say -

No comments:

Post a Comment