Saturday, January 28, 2012

Ya Tvoi Sluga, Ya Tvoi Rabotnik

I was lucky enough to sneak into a tour at one of our local PBMs on Friday, and happened to catch some of their pharmacists going on lunch break. So, I thought I would interview a few of them about their career choice and job satisfaction. It didn't take me long to confirm my suspicions.

I came away feeling that they weren't passionate about their work, and only had prescription volume on their minds. I also couldn't quite make out this one phrase they kept repeating. Any ideas?

4 comments:

  1. Ya tvoi sluga (I'm your servant), Ya tvoi rabotnik (I'm your worker).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Without a doubt, you have the best pharmacy blog I've read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. buy glibenclamide online is a medication used to treat type 2 diabetes mellitus in grown-ups. It has a place with a gathering of drugs called sulfonylureas and assists control with blooding sugar levels in individuals with diabetes. This assists with forestalling genuine intricacies of diabetes like kidney harm and blindness.

    ReplyDelete