Monday, June 4, 2012

Southern Exposure

Listen up pharmacy students and recent grads. Here's some good advice for the near-term future.

Although I'm the poster child for being debt-free and for living below one's means, for many future pharmacists (including myself once), acquiring student loan debt is a vital necessity for attaining a college degree. Most of us couldn't get through school without it. So, I understand how worried you are about repaying your loan upon graduation. Most pharmacists are responsible people.

But, if you fall prey to those large sign-on bonuses offered by the chains to work in the rural areas of America, you just may regret your decision. I've been there myself, so I know.

But again, don't just take my word for it. See what little chop-chop has to say about it.


Southern Exposure from Tiny Hat Studio on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment