Saturday, October 6, 2012

Back To The Gym

Being a pharmacist has carried over into my personal life at the gym. I always feel like I'm under the gun to do things faster and faster to accomplish more and more. Unfortunately, I pushed myself too hard, started twice-a-day workouts, and then hurt myself.

But, after taking almost one full month off to heal, I'm back to the gym.

Although I'm not fully healed, I've learned to take it a little easier this time, accept the slower results, and to be satisfied with just showing off my Bat-package to the Jokers in my Zumba class.


Batman aerobics from SuperHeroineLinks.com on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. On Valentine's Day 2012, police in the idyllic town of Kennebunk, Maine, uncovered the worst-kept secret in the neighborhood: The local Zumba teacher was leading a double life as a prostitute.

    When Alexis Wright was busted, police uncovered hours of video footage of her clients, meticulous records of services performed, and evidence that a prominent businessman was watching everything over the Internet.

    So, I guess it was only a matter of time before someone made a documentary about it - TLC: Sex, Lies and Zumba.

    ReplyDelete
  2. duratia 30 mg is a medication used to treat untimely ejaculation in grown-up men. Anyone can lose hair on their head, but it's more common in men. Baldness typically refers to excessive hair loss from your scalp. This medication increases the time it takes to ejaculate and improves command over ejaculation.

    ReplyDelete