Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! 2013 is now upon us, and it's been another year in my search to find those elusive honest men (and women). It's not as easy as it sounds. If you've read through my 2012 Tweets and blog posts, then you've probably come to realize that truly honest people are few and far between.

Luckily, it just so happened that I discovered a few of them this past year.

There was that one New York Talking Head that I knew from my youth, the one poor homeless man many Arizonans read about living in Tempe, the cave-dwelling cynic I discovered living in Utah, and last but not least - the honorable Dr. Dicksheet.

So, a few honest men can be found. They're just becoming harder to find.

If only more people were honest with themselves, cared about others as much as they care about themselves, and were less selfish and greedy, then maybe my search would be much more fruitful.

No matter, I'll keep searching anyway. Perhaps this year I'll find an honest man in Montana. And as I continue my search, I hope that you find what you're looking for this year and discover happiness and find fulfillment in the simple (and meaningful) things in life.

1 comment:

  1. donecept 10 mg is utilized to treat gentle to moderate dementia in Alzheimer's sickness, a reformist illness that slowly influences memory and thinking. It doesn't fix this illness yet may help improve memory, mindfulness, and different symptoms. During pregnancy, this medication ought to possibly be taken on the off chance that it is encouraged.

    ReplyDelete