Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Cynical Pharmacist Stats

I've been writing The Cynical Pharmacist for over two years now and it seems as though I've picked up a few loyal readers along the way. Mind you, I'm not out to keep track of who's visiting this blog, and truthfully, I really don't care. I author this blog for my own personal satisfaction. The way I see it, if you want to read what I have to say, that's great. If you don't, that's cool too.

But, the fascinating part to me of authoring this blog over the past two years is that what I think are the best posts and what my readers think are the best posts are vastly different. So, I thought I would share the top-ten most read posts according to the highest page views as of today. Drum roll please.

1. KeySource Medical Wholesale License Suspended. #1 by a wide margin. Who would've thunk?

2. The Real Drug Nazi. I thought this post would be #1.

3. How To Handle A Difficult Customer. Okay, kinda funny, but #3?

4. Which Car Do Pharmacists Drive To Work? Really? I never would have figured.

5. The Lonely Life Of A Cynical Pharmacist. WTF? Revealing, but who's interested?

6. Young Pharmacists Rule. Okay, kinda cool and entertaining, but #6?.

7. Carisoprodol Changes To Schedule IV. Really? Nothing you couldn't have learned elsewhere.

8. All Superheroes Must Die. Funny, but kinda important.

9. Who's Really Exploiting The System. Serious and factual, but #9?

10. So You Want To be A Floater, Huh? Okay, somewhat truthful in a humorous AZ way.

1 comment:

  1. isotretinoin 20 mg tablets are used to treat severe acne such as nodular or conglobate acne. that is at risk of causing permanent scarring in adults and adolescents from 12 years of age only after puberty.

    ReplyDelete