Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Urology Name Fail

I'm not sure how this urologist stays in practice. It doesn't seem to me like he would have any repeat business. Maybe his other team members, Dr. Hardeman and Dr. Wang, send him their overflow patients. Via FailBlog.org.

Dr. Dick Chopp

According to The Urology Team website:
Dr. Richard (Dick) Chopp is well known in the Austin community for performing Vasectomies. He also enjoys treating patients with metabolic evolution of kidney stone disease, male endocrine urology disorders, prostate disease and Peyronie's disease.
Now, I don't know about you, but I'd be a little hesitant before I let anyone named Dick Chopp perform a vasectomy on me.

1 comment:

  1. naproxen 500 mg is an agony relieving medication. It gives help from agony and inflammation in conditions like osteoarthritis, rheumatoid joint pain, ankylosing spondylitis, gout, and adolescent joint pain.

    ReplyDelete