Monday, June 4, 2012

Southern Exposure

Listen up pharmacy students and recent grads. Here's some good advice for the near-term future.

Although I'm the poster child for being debt-free and for living below one's means, for many future pharmacists (including myself once), acquiring student loan debt is a vital necessity for attaining a college degree. Most of us couldn't get through school without it. So, I understand how worried you are about repaying your loan upon graduation. Most pharmacists are responsible people.

But, if you fall prey to those large sign-on bonuses offered by the chains to work in the rural areas of America, you just may regret your decision. I've been there myself, so I know.

But again, don't just take my word for it. See what little chop-chop has to say about it.


Southern Exposure from Tiny Hat Studio on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. buy carvedilol 3.125 mg online works by loosening up the veins, so blood can stream all the more easily to the heart. Bringing down circulatory strain likewise forestalls future coronary episodes and stroke.

    ReplyDelete