Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Young And Restless Supervision

One of my personal shortcomings is that I refuse to unnecessarily justify myself to anyone else, especially having to explain myself without cause to my supervisors. The way I see it, if you're foolish enough to listen to false gossip without speaking to me directly beforehand, I'm going to consider you to be one of the numerous morons running the show, and I'll never support your efforts.

My attitude may seem self-destructive, but I think it's pretty simple. Ask me anything you want and I'll tell you the truth. But, you're going to have to ask me first. I'm not going to explain myself based upon someone else's lies, especially if you don't dig deeper for the truth and automatically believe rumors.

It sounds like such a simple task to expect that my leaders investigate both sides of a story before making a decision. But, you wouldn't believe how often they fail to do so in the workplace. It's almost like they want to believe in the dirt in order to serve their own personal agenda.. like a bad soap opera.

But, don't just take my word for it. Watch my young and restless ex-wife and my former supervisor caught on hidden home video, and you can see for yourself. People will almost always do what they think is in their own best interests, including bosses, and especially when it come to sex.

1 comment:

  1. Seems like something significant always happens soon after my posts to help bring attention to what I'm trying to say.

    Petraeus affair: Why do the powerful cheat?

    ReplyDelete