Thursday, June 20, 2013

This Much Is True

You know, I often find it hard to write the next line in my blog. I've said pretty much all I have to say about the profession of pharmacy without repeating myself.

But, I think sometimes people misunderstand me. So, let me attempt to set the record straight.

I want the truth to be said.

Numero Uno - I'm not gay. Although I'll fight for gay rights and also against any other type of hate and injustices, I'm a fervent vagina enthusiast. I love women. I see the beauty in most women that others can't see, or refuse to see. But, I don't hate anyone who doesn't.

Numero Dos - I'm always going to side with "the people", the poor, the underdogs, the downtrodden, the exploited, the human beings from whom the robber barons steal, and whom the GOP hate.

Numero Tres - I don't toe any line. I voice my own opinions and share my own views like I see them, regardless of what anyone else thinks. I'm not here to be politically correct or to massage anyone's balls. I speak the truth the way I see it. Just listen to these gay guys explain how I feel.

This is the sound of my soul. If you want to hang around and listen, cool. If not, that's cool too.

6 comments:

  1. Like they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

    But, some beholders have that special gift of seeing the beauty in people that others often miss. This young lady is one of those gifted people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The website Right Wing Watch cracks me up. Now that DOMA has been struck down, the religious right wing nut jobs are having a conniption. It's funny, but these are some scary people IMO. But what's even more scary is that there are people who still keep voting them into office.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greg Kaufmann, poverty correspondent for The Nation, says the poor in America are demonized to justify huge cuts in crucial programs for low-income Americans. Of course Greg, we live in a corporatocracy.

    Source: BillMoyers.com: Greg Kaufmann on the Truth About American Poverty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fildena Super Active 100mg Tablet is used to treating Erectile Dysfunction and Pulmonary Hypertension in men. It is a medicine belonging to class PDE5 indicators and as a major active ingredient. Men may feel dissatisfaction during sex or experience shorter erection durations which leads to psychological stress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sildigra Black Force is an oral medication designed for the treatment of erectile disorder or ED in males. It is a superb remedy comprising Sildenafil citrate 200 mg. The medication functions well by raising the stream of blood to the male organ.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kamagra Polo is an oral medication designed by men to deal with erection failure. The medication holds Sildenafil 100mg. It is available in the form of a chewable tablet.

    ReplyDelete